Did you know that 80 percent of your online visitors will watch your video, while only 20 percent will read your content? That means that if you lack video content, you’re losing 80 percent of the prospects who visit your website. But it doesn’t stop there. Here are some other statistics that will blow your mind:
- Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74 percent.
- Ninety percent of internet users say seeing a video helps the decision-making process.
- Websites with video are 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of a search engine.
- Sixty-four percent of website visitors are more likely to buy a product after watching a video.
- Eighty percent of Internet users remember the video ads they have watch online.
If all these statistics are true, why do so few agents and brokers use video? There are so many ways to make this versatile medium work for you. So upload a quick video showcasing your business and start capturing more website visitors today.
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day! More tips:
John Scranton is an insurance agency marketing expert and vice president of StartUpSelling, Inc. which helps small businesses with lead generation, sales, marketing, website design and branding. For more information and tips from John, visit www.StartUpSelling.com, or go to his blog at http://startupselling.com/blogs/johnscranton.