SOCIAL MEDIA DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
The Unrefined Pty Ltd – Brisbane QLD
Do you want to work for one of Brisbane’s fastest growing health lifestyle brand?
Initially a wellness blog, The Unrefined has grown to become a successful granola company and popular online platform offering healthy recipes and beauty/health articles.
We are currently seeking outgoing content and social media interns to support our growing business!
You will work closely with our Director to plan and deliver compelling and on trend social media and video content, as well as blog content for The Unrefined website.
You will create, photograph and design a broad range of content for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, including graphics, photos, videos and copy. You will also have the opportunity to work with other leading health, food and fitness brands through brand collaborations and partnerships.
In return, we will provide you with professional development as you learn the ropes of creating a business from the ground up and leverage social media to drive sales and brand awareness.
As The Unrefined’s Social Media Marketing Brand Management Intern, you will
- Manage our social media accounts across Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Work closely with our CEO to develop business strategies and alignments
- Respond to emails and email potential brands for partnerships
- Assist in the planning of events and marketing activations
- Blog about a broad range of topics
- Assist in the photography and editing of social media content
- Work with other social media influencers in health and fitness industry
- Style photoshoots to ensure all social media aesthetics remain consistent
Are you our intern?
You have an avid interest in learning the ropes of a business.
You are across current marketing trends and know how to boost engagement on Facebook, Instagram YouTube.
You follow all trending lifestyle brands and profiles and have a good understanding of facebook and Instagram marketing.
You are passionate about health, well-being, beauty and fashion and love to take initiative, develop creative content and think outside the square.
You are passionate about converting your personal interests into solid skills for your future career.
This internship has the ability to turn into a permanent paid position as The Unrefined Director’s 2nd In Charge should you be the right candidate. If you’re someone looking to further your experience in the field of business development, digital marketing and social media, this role is for you. If you see yourself starting your own business down the track, this role is also for you. We want you to learn and grow in this position so you can either continue with us as an employee, or learn the necessary skills to start your own business.
- Creative and keen eye for photography, specifically product styling Proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Have highly developed written and oral skills
- Must be up to date with online beauty, health and lifestyle trends.
- Passionate about social media, beauty and digital/social media marketing.
- Extensive experience using FB, IG, Youtube.
- Willing to share creative campaign ideas
- Willing to feature in live videos and Instagram stories.
- Familiar with WordPress (this is ideal but not crucial)
- Prepared to take on any tasks we throw your way and show initiative.
- Web or graphic design experience is favourable but not necessary
This is a part-time unpaid internship position (1-2 days per week) based in a home office in Brisbane City available instantly for the right applicant.
Any out of pocket business expenses will be covered. You will be required to bring your own laptop. The internship can also be accredited to any relevant study requirement and subjects.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
Job Type: Internship
Required education: Studying a Bachelor’s Degree
Get creative and tell us why you think you are a social media pro and why would you be perfect for the The Unrefined (Australia) Pty Ltd