NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — MultiVu, the award-winning creative services, media tours and media strategy division within PR Newswire, announced today that it is the winner of seven awards in the 2016 AVA Digital Awards, including three Platinum awards, four Gold awards and an honorable mention.
« We are truly honored and humbled by the awards the AVA has bestowed upon our work, » states Kevin West, Senior Vice President, MultiVu. « Our Creative team has worked extremely hard to excel at delivering the stories that resonate with our clients and their audiences. It’s gratifying to see such dedication to delivering an unmatched customer experience and the outstanding results that follow. »
The AVA Digital Awards recognize excellence in digital communications, and MultiVu received three Platinum awards — the competition’s highest honor — in the categories of digital marketing, video for the web, and creative/editing projects:
- Digital Marketing: How to Graphically Enhance Your Message, produced for MultiVu’s internal communications and marketing to show the many ways a talking head video can be enhanced with animation.
- Video for the Web: Intermedia’s 2015 Insider Risk Report, produced for Intermedia’s annual report on the security habits of 2000+ office workers according to age, role, industry and other groupings.
- Creative/Editing: Show Your Story, an internal marketing video in which MultiVu highlights the importance of using creative video to catch and keep an audience’s attention in today’s hyper-saturated digital age.
MultiVu received four Gold awards in the categories of digital marketing, digital video creation, and TV broadcast:
- Digital Marketing: A public service announcement produced to inform audiences about the risks of atrial fibrillation and stroke.
- Digital Marketing: A video produced to highlight a company’s environmentally friendly boxes and packaging.
- Digital Video Creation: A public service announcement produced in conjunction with campaigns and efforts to ensure safer ground transportation.
- TV Broadcast: A public service announcement produced to educate viewers on the dangers of distracted driving.
The group received an honorable mention in the category of online marketing strategy for their MultiVu Distribution video describing the benefits of partnering with MultiVu and PR Newswire to reach audiences with video.
The AVA Digital Awards is an international competition that is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP). The 2016 AVA Digital Awards received 2,500 entries from throughout the United States, Canada and 17 other countries.
To learn more about MultiVu’s creative services, including video production, satellite, radio and blogger media tours, and strategic media placement and distribution, click here.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry over 60 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content — from rich media to online video to multimedia — and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world’s largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world’s enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Vice President, Strategic Communications Content
Video – http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/PRNA/ENR/337007-Show-Your-Story.mp4
Video – http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/PRNA/ENR/337009-MultiVu-Distribution.mp4
Video – http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/PRNA/ENR/337006-How-To-Graphically-Enhance-Your-Message.mp4
Logo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130117/NY44355LOGO-a
SOURCE PR Newswire Association LLC