A who is who of the Online Video World is participating at Portada’s Latin Online Video Forum on June 3 in Miami. Dr. Shay David, CRO and Co-Founder of Kaltura, a leading open source video platform, and Jan Riemens, CEO of international Multichannel Network Zoomin.TV will be speakers in the Forum. Both thought leaders will be having an on-stage conversation on the important theme of « Delivering Over the Top Television ».
Some of the questions David and Riemens will answer include:
-What tools are required to deliver Hollywood grade content?
-What are some best practices to keep viewers engaged?
-How does an international media company produce content in 17 languages and generate almost 4 billion video impressions per month
– How are some of the world’s leading media companies creating and monetizing new OTT experiences.
Online Video Talent and MCN’s (Multichannel Networks) will play an important part at the Latin Online Video Forum. Major Online Video Talent and C-level MCN executives including the below will be participating:
– Fabienne Fourquet,CEO and co-founder, 2Btube
– Luiza Ricupero Negret, VP, StyleHaul Mundo
– Ulysses Alvarado, Founder CEO, Tu Vision Canal
– Lynn Ponder, Founder, WebcityGirls
– Jeannette Kaplun, Founder and Chief Content Officer, Hispana Global
– Martin Frontini, Managing Director Latam Spain, Zoomin.TV
– Annie Vazquez, The Fashion Poet
– Carolina Ortiz, Lifestyle and Beauty Blogger
– Daniela Ramirez, @Nanyzcloset, Lifestyle and Fashion Blogger
Major players from the Brand Marketing, Agency and Social Media world also participating at the Latin Online Video Forum also include:
– Maya Kosovalic, Digital and Media Communications Manager, L’Oreal
– Carlos Espíndola, Gerente eHub Latinoamérica, 3M
– Adriana Grineberg, Head of Operations, Facebook Miami
– Borja Beneyto, Digital Regional Director Latin America, Starcom MediaVest
More exciting news about the Latin Online Video Forum and the overall #Portadalat event are going to be announced in the next few days.
Tickets to the Latin Online Video Forum, June 3 in Miami’s Hyatt Regency Hotel, can be purchased independently or in combination withe the LatAm Advertising and Media Summit which takes place on June 3 in the evening and June 4. Both events are under the umbrella of #Portadalat.