Join the SARAH SEBASTIAN team as Junior Graphic Designer and play a pivotal role in the company’s branded content across all channels.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a successful, global brand with a beautiful brand aesthetic and handcrafted product.
- Create all required content for the SARAH SEBASTIAN marketing channels including, but not limited to, the eCommerce store, email marketing, social media and wholesale stockists requests.
- Photograh and videograph all imagery and video as well as digitally produce (retouching, animate, etc) as per the needs of the business.
- Manage all graphics requirements for the business including, but not limited to, creating colleciton invitations, producing seasonal linesheets and lookbooks, etc.
- Assist the Creative Director and external creative team on seasonal photoshoots and filming, plus take the aesthetic of these shoots and apply it to the broader content strategy for the season,
- Suggest new and innovative ideas for the company’s content strategy; always looking beyond current trends and the patterns of our competitors.
- Understand and maintain the overall aesthetic of the SARAH SEBASTIAN brand as per the instructions of the company Creative Director.
- Understand and meet briefs from the eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager to ensure content meets the marketing needs of the business as well as aligns with the SARAH SEBASTIAN branding.
Technical Skills Required:
- Advanced photography skills
- Intermediate videography skills
- Advanced graphic skills (Adobe Suite)
- Applied studies towards art direction, creative production, etc.
Personal Skills Required:
- The ability to share innovative, exciting and creative ideas that enhance the SARAH SEBASTIAN brand whilst maintaining our aesthetic and messaging.
- The ability to not only understand and meet briefs which have a commercial purpose, but suggest ways to develop the final outcome.
- The ability to work with other creative individuals as well as more commercially-minded colleagues.