Format: 3 DVDs (USPS Shipping Required)
Duration: Approximately 5 hours
PLEASE NOTE! This is a pre-order of a video that is being recorded at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo in Las Vegas, April 6-9. We expect all DVD pre-orders to be shipped no later than June 26, 2015. For questions about an order, contact Customer Support.
Self-Storage Marketing 2015: Education 6-Pack
Now you can get all six sessions in the Marketing education track from the 2015 Inside Self-Storage World Expo in one convenient package. This discounted six-session pack features self-storage experts discussing important topics related to target marketing, outreach, increasing and managing online presence, and more. The bundle includes:
- 5 Must-Have Features for Your Self-Storage Website– Learn how to write calls to action, the pros and cons of posting rental rates, where to advertise your mobile website, leverage your website as a reputation-management platform and convert more leads.
- Essential Marketing for the Self-Storage Manager– Get insight on the difference between marketing and sales, community outreach, social media, website and mobile platforms, and more.
- Managing Your Storage Facility’s Online Listings and Reviews– Learn how self-storage business listings are populated online and ensure they are accurate and up-to-date. This session also teaches how to claim and verify listings, enhance them, monitor reviews and more.
- Online-Marketing Strategies for State-of-the-Art Storage Operations– Get the scoop on the hot marketing topics you’ve been hearing about: on- and off-page search engine optimization, paid search, organic search, and more.
- Outreach Marketing for Self-Storage: Why You Need It and How to Use It– Learn how outreach marketing can be a cost-effective strategy that helps self-storage operators increase traffic, control expenses and increase revenue.
- Web-Marketing Straight Talk: Who’s the Real Boogeyman? – Get practical tips on improving your Web presence. Learn SEO and pay-per-click strategy, how to reach new customers online, strategies to compete with larger operators, and more.
For more detailed descriptions and previews of DVD content, please refer to each DVD’s individual product page.
Individual sessions will also be available as on-demand video sometime in late July.